.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: Back to Work


“Alright everyone.. Back to work.”
-Skippy


"All work is an act of philosophy."
-Ayn Rand

"Practice non-action. Work without doing."
-Lao Tzu

"I never did a day's work in my life—it was all fun."
-Thomas Edison

"It's no credit to anyone to work too hard."
-Ed Howe

"Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."
-Henry David Thoreau

"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Live your life, do your work, then take your hat."
-Henry David Thoreau

“The holidays are over. ComFest has come and gone, and now DooDah has passed. Thanks to everyone who made them special. (And, as a side note, the float for the Wilber Hills Country Club, of which I am a founding member, won ‘Best in Show’ at the DooDah parade. You didn’t need to know that.. I just wanted to brag.)”
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats