.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: Comfest is at T-3. Doh!


“Comfest is at T-3. Somewhere, in a magical land of total peace and harmony, the kegs have already been set aside. The ties have been dyed. The instruments are being practiced, and the mystical power of the Comfest logo has been printed onto the beer mugs. Its in the air. I saw a lion lying down with a lamb on the way into work this morning… Ok, it was a just a cat, not a lion… and it wasn’t so much lying with a lamb as lying on one of my wool sweaters that was kind of thrown on the bedroom floor, but I think that we can all agree that its still pretty significant. You have been warned.”
-Skippy


"Ah, beer, my one weakness. My Achilles’ heel, if you will."
-Homer Simpson

"Oh no! What have I done? I smashed open my little boy's piggy bank, and for what? A few measly cents, not even enough to buy one beer. Wait a minute, lemme count and make sure...not even close."
-Homer Simpson

"Here's to alcohol: The source of, and answer to, all of life's problems."
-Homer Simpson

"Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die."
-Homer Simpson

"Me lose brain? Uh, oh! Ha ha ha! Why I laugh?"
-Homer Simpson

"Now, son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for daddies and kids with fake IDs."
-Homer Simpson

"God bless those pagans."
-Homer Simpson

“And, as you may or may not be aware, this weekend is also Pride, with the parade running Saturday afternoon past Comfest. So this one seems appropriate.”
-Skippy

“I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.”
-Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats