.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: Cho


"By Mrs. Skippy's request, I give you Margaret Cho."
-Skippy


"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever."
-Margaret Cho

"I’m a feminist. I do my goddess work. But I look at Ann Coulter and think, That’s why women shouldn’t work."
-Margaret Cho

"I slept with a woman once... and I thought, 'Am I gay? Am I straight?' Then I realized... 'I'm just slutty! Where's *my* parade?'"
-Margaret Cho

"Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it."
-Margaret Cho

"I didn't know if I was going to talk about menstruation. But, I thought... I bet if Richard Pryor had a period, he would talk about it. So I felt justified."
-Margaret Cho

"But I guarantee you, if straight men had a period you would never hear the end of it."
-Margaret Cho

"Love is the big booming beat which covers up the noise of hate."
-Margaret Cho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats