.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quotes of the Morning" Comfest is at T-2

“Homer : Hey who invited the hippy?
Lisa : I did. You owe them for the eco fraud.
Homer : Alright, but I am NOT saving the rain forest.”
-Simpsons

“Comfest is at T-2. The day after tomorrow is the beginning of a weekend of love, peace and harmony (ok.. loud music, drunks and long-haired hippy people playing hacki-sack). Six stages of music, tons of.. unusual.. shops and a general aura of well being. Come down and share the love. You have been warned.”
-Skippy

“This is more important than the ideals that our Hippy forefathers refused to go to war and die for.”
-Homer Simpson

“If I'm gonna be a real hippy, I have to learn from the master. Mr. Bob Flower-Child Hope.”
-Homer Simpson

“Homer: I don't have the discipline to be a hippie.

Marge : Does this mean you are going to shower again?
Homer : ... perhaps ... in time.”
-Simpsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats