.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Ooo Baby.. Welcome to Comfest

Sorry this wasn't actually posted Friday.. Comfest started Friday, and I sent the Quotes out early. Didn't want to give it away to those who read the blog (all 3 of you)

“Comfest is here, and with it a little news from the Quotes of the Morning…
Tremble ye heavens and quake with fear all ye gods of Valhalla. The divine and somewhat exhausted Mrs. Skippy doth be officially knocked up. We have rounded the first trimester and are now heading into the long (and ever expanding) run towards a roughly New Year’s baby.
Despite numerous medical issues (and my having given up all hope of having one the old fashioned way), it happened. That sound you hear in the distance is the seventh seal being opened.
Unless something goes wrong.. I’m going to be a father!”
-Skippy

“Bethany: Well, I am the last Scion.

Metatron: Actually, you WERE the last Scion. Now this
[puts his hand on Bethany's stomach]
Metatron: is the last Scion.
Bethany: You mean, I'm pregnant?”
-Dogma

“Havin' my baby

What a lovely way of sayin'
How much you love me
Havin' my baby
What a lovely way of sayin'
What you're thinkin' of me
I can see it, face is glowin'
I can see in your eyes
I'm happy you know it”
-Paul Anka, Having My Baby

“Happy ComFest everyone. It is shaping up to be a wonderful year. The Quotes of the Morning will return next Tuesday once I have a chance to sober up.”
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats