.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Comfest is at T-1. Comfest Eve!

“Tonight is Comfest Eve. The tie-dye stockings have been hung and bowls of beer have been left for St. Jerry when he visits all of the good hippies’ houses tonight leaving Comfest love and empty bowls. Six stages of free live music in the largest all-volunteer festival in the country. It is beautiful. It is wonderful. It is Comfest.”
-Skippy


“Homer : Hey who invited the hippy?

Lisa : I did. You owe them for the eco fraud.
Homer : Alright, but I am NOT saving the rain forest.”
-Simpsons

“This is more important than the ideals that our Hippy forefathers refused to go to war and die for.”
-Homer Simpson

“If I'm gonna be a real hippy, I have to learn from the master. Mr. Bob Flower-Child Hope.”
-Homer Simpson

“Homer: I don't have the discipline to be a hippie.

Marge : Does this mean you are going to shower again?
Homer : ... perhaps ... in time.”
-Simpsons

"Ah, beer, my one weakness. My Achilles’ heel, if you will."
-Homer Simpson

"Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die."
-Homer Simpson

"Now, son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for daddies and kids with fake IDs."
-Homer Simpson

"Me lose brain? Uh, oh! Ha ha ha! Why I laugh?"
-Homer Simpson

“Also, this weekend (and frequently overlapping with Comfest) is Columbus’ Pride celebration, with the second best parade in the city taking place Saturday afternoon..”
-Skippy


“I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.”
-Homer Simpson

“God bless us.. Every one. Please stay tuned to this space tomorrow for an important announcement..”
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats