.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Comfest is at T-3


“I can hear it far off in the distance… A beautiful music I remember from my youth with melodies that draw me back to a purer, simpler time when the troubles of existence were not mine to bear and the pain and suffering caused by this weary world seemed so far away.. Wait a minute.. Is that Freebird? Aw heck, just Comfest again!
Come out, come out you long haired hippy people. The holidays are upon us. Comfest is at T-3.”
-Skippy


“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.”
-Martin Luther

"Without music life would be a mistake."
-Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

“My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.”
-Vladamir Nabokov

“I like ideas about the breaking away or overthrowing of established order. I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road towards freedom - external freedom is a way to bring about internal freedom.”
-Jim Morrison

“One thing I can tell you is you’ve got to be free..”
-John Lennon, Come Together

"God bless those pagans."
-Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats