.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: Up Offa This Thing

“Huh!
Feels good!
Feels good!
Do it to me!
Huh!
Good God!”
-James Brown, “Get Up Offa That Thing”


“Over the holiday weekend the Godfather of Soul, Mr. James Brown, died. An incredible musician and talented performer. Now he just needs to convince St. Peter (or the psychopomp of choice) to let him in on the good stuff. I’m sure he’s ready..”
-Skippy

“I'm ready to get up and do my thing

I wanta get into it, man, you know...”
-James Brown, “Sex Machine”


“We're gonna have a funky good time
We're gonna have a funky good time
We're gonna have a funky good time
We gotta take you high-er”
-James Brown, “Gonna Have a Funky Good Time”


“Goodbye James Brown. You will be missed.”
-Skippy

“Christmas only comes once a year

And this is all year round
People can, I'm livin'
Let me out, I'm gone, yeah I'm going back”
-James Brown, “Ain’t That a Groove”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats