.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: Random Pieces

“Dr. Freud! Paging Dr. Freud..”
-Skippy


“It's in Saudi's interest, it's in Jordan's interest, it's in the Gulf Coast countries' interest that there be a stable Iran, an Iran that is capable of rejecting Iranian influence -- I mean, Iraq that is capable of rejecting Iranian influence.”
-George ‘Dubya’ Bush, December 13, 2006

“No, the war has never been about oil… Why do you ask?”
-Skippy


“Moderate people -- moderate governments in the Middle East would be making irrational decisions about their future. It would be a disaster for governments that have got energy resources to be in the hands of these extremists. They would use energy to extract blackmail from the United States. And when you couple all that with a regime that is -- doesn't like the United States having a nuclear weapon, you can imagine a world of turmoil.”
-George ‘Dubya’ Bush, December 13, 2006

“The Quotes of the Morning will be taking a one day hiatus. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I am staying home and listening to sad Smiths music and tell kids to get off my lawn or something.. I am vaguely beginning to feel like I am an old man. Now I know how Dennis feels.”
-Skippy


“ARTHUR: Old woman!
DENNIS: Man!
ARTHUR: Old Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven.
ARTHUR: What?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven -- I'm not old!
ARTHUR: Well, I can't just call you ‘Man'.
DENNIS: Well, you could say ‘Dennis'.
ARTHUR: Well, I didn't know you were called ‘Dennis.'
DENNIS: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR: I did say sorry about the ‘old woman,' but from the behind you looked--
DENNIS: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior!
ARTHUR: Well, I AM king...
DENNIS: Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! If there's ever going to be any progress—“
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats