.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: Fox Muse


"All day long people have been saying to me, 'Wasn't it great they didn't pick Paris?' And I've been saying, 'No, no, no.'
Paris was exactly the right place to pick and the Olympic committee screwed up.
Why? Simple. It would have been a three-week period where we wouldn't have had to worry about terrorism.
First, the French think they are so good at dealing with the Arab world that they would have gone out and paid every terrorist off. And things would have been calm.
Or another way to look at it is the French are already up to their eyeballs in terrorists. The French hide them in miserable slums, out of sight of the rich people in Paris.
So it would have been a treat, actually, to watch the French dealing with the problem of their own homegrown Islamist terrorists living in France already.”
-John Gibson, Fox News, July 6, 2005

“Hey, that was before the London attacks.. What does Fox news have to say in the aftermath?”
-Skippy


"The bombings in London: This is why I thought the Brits should let the French have the Olympics -- let somebody else be worried about guys with backpack bombs for a while."
-John Gibson, Fox News, July 7, 2005

"Hmm.. Not much better."
-Skippy


"That these people are, If necessary, prepared to spill Arab blood in addition to the blood of regular -- of nonarab people living in London."
-Fox News, July 7, 2005

"Because Arabs aren't 'regular' people. Only white people apparently qualify (and I'm not so sure about the Irish. They seem suspicious to me)."
-Skippy


"And that was the first time since 9-11 when they should know, and they do know now, that terrorism should be Number 1. But it's important for them all to be together. I think that works to our advantage, in the Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together, just 500 miles from where the attacks have happened."
-Brian Kilmeade, Fox News, July 7, 2005

"Yep. Thank God that they bombed the subway. They're working right into our hands. Bwah ha ha ha! And now for an old classic."
-Skippy


"I mean, my first thought when I heard -- just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, 'Hmmm, time to buy.'"
-Brit Hume, Fox News, July 7, 2005

"Fox News. They distort, you decide."
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats