.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: Comfest is at T-2

“I like ideas about the breaking away or overthrowing of established order. I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road towards freedom - external freedom is a way to bring about internal freedom.”
-Jim Morrison

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
-Hunter Thompson

“Comfest is at T-2. Two mere days until the Holy Season is upon us. Light a candle to St. Jerry and pray that Friday gets here quickly. Five stages of free live music, dance, poetry and the companionship of people who are, in all likelihood, far stranger than you are. How can you not love it? You have been warned.”
-Skippy


“Homer: I don't have the discipline to be a hippie.Marge: Does this mean you are going to shower again?Homer: ... perhaps ... in time.”
-Simpsons

“One thing I can tell you is you’ve got to be free..”
-John Lennon, Come Together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats