.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: Comfest is at T-3


“Do you hear it in the distance? The sound of Comfest calling. This is what Love sounds like. Comfest, the Holy Season of Peace, Love and Understanding (and loud Music and Beer). Comfest is at T-3. Friday it begins. Mmmmmmm….. Beer with Love. You have been warned.”
-Skippy


"Ah, beer, my one weakness. My Achilles’ heel, if you will."
-Homer Simpson

"Oh no! What have I done? I smashed open my little boy's piggy bank, and for what? A few measly cents, not even enough to buy one beer. Wait a minute, lemme count and make sure...not even close."
-Homer Simpson

"Here's to alcohol: The source of, and answer to, all of life's problems."
-Homer Simpson

"Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die."
-Homer Simpson

"Me lose brain? Uh, oh! Ha ha ha! Why I laugh?"
-Homer Simpson

"Now, son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for daddies and kids with fake IDs."
-Homer Simpson

“Remember Comfest is Love. Beer is Peace. Music is Understanding. And that was how I learned to stop worrying and love hippies.”
-Skippy.


"God bless those pagans."
-Homer Simpson

“This is more important than the ideals that our Hippy forefathers refused to go to war and die for.”
-Homer Simpson

“Meanwhile, this weekend is also Pride, a celebration that will involve the Pride parade passing in front of Comfest Saturday morning. A beautiful occasion that is not to be missed. Take it away Homer J.”
-Skippy


“I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.”
-Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats