.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: This Calls for Barry White!


“We will return you to America’s Funniest Vice Presidential Bloopers tomorrow.. In the mean time, it’s time for looove. [Cue Barry White]”
-Skippy


“My darling, I can't get enough of your love babe

Girl, I don't know, I don't know why
Can't get enough of your love babe
Oh, some things I can't get used to
No matter how I try
Just like the more you give, the more I want
And baby, that's no lie
Oh no, babe
Tell me, what can I say?

What am I gonna do?
How should I feel when everything is you?
What kind of love is this that you're givin' me?
Is it in your kiss or just because you're sweet?”
-Barry White, “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe”

“If we evolved a race of Isaac Newtons, that would not be progress. For the price Newton had to pay for being a supreme intellect was that he was incapable of friendship, love, fatherhood, and many other desirable things. As a man he was a failure; as a monster he was superb.”
-Aldous Huxley

“It is my belief that the only power which can resist the power of fear is the power of love.”
-Alan Paton

“To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.”
-Anna Louise Strong

“When we met, it wasn't quite clear to me

What you had in store was there for only me
Silly, you know you took me by surprise
Then I turned and looked, I saw that message in your eye
There you were, I fell on the floor
The way you move, girl, only made me want you more
I did not know you had me hypnotized
There's a movement of your body dancin' in my eyes
I know I had to hold you and make you mine
Don't want to control you just to have a good time
In ecstasy when you're layin' down next to me
Oh, no, no, ecstasy, yeah, when you're layin' down next to me”
-Barry White, “It’s Ecstasy When You Lay Next to Me”

“Happy Valentine’s Day Mrs. Skippy (and to the rest of you too).”
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats