.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: A Brief Hiatus

[Ok, so this is getting posted late.. Um.. sorry.]

“Happiness is good health and a bad memory.”
-Ingrid Bergman

“Sleep, riches, and health, to be truly enjoyed, must be interrupted.”
-Jean Paul Richter

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
-Buddha

“The Quotes of the Morning will be going on a brief hiatus as I spend a few days keeping track of the lovely and talented Mrs. Skippy as she goes through a little surgical adventure. The Quotes shall return next Tuesday unless I really get ambitious.
Oh.. and the Quotes were linked to on the blog (www.fourcolorpolitics.blogspot.com) by TBogg yesterday. I’m so proud I can’t stand it.”
-Skippy


“The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here! I’m SOMEBODY!”
-The Jerk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats