.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quotes of the Morning: Paris in the Wintertime

“Oh I know that these are old, but I just found them and they are hilarious. It is a shame that Laura Bush is around, because I think in Paris Dubya might have found an intellectual equal.”
-Skippy


"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."
-Paris Hilton, November 9, 2005

"I would never say stalking. I'm not a dude. Like, I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can't really stalk another girl."
-Paris Hilton, November 9, 2005

"I was in Europe for the whole summer, and all there is is, like, French - I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."
-Paris Hilton, November 9, 2005

"Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."
-Paris Hilton, November 9, 2005

“How very zen of you.”
-Skippy


"[I told her (Zeta Graff)] she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that - I just . . . What else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."
-Paris Hilton, November 9, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats