.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Hiatus

“Ok everyone.. The Quotes are going to take a little time off. Probably about a month. I’ve been doing this for the last 10 to 11 years or so and I need a little break to recover my energies and to adjust to some changing circumstances. Skippy Junior is on the way and there are a few important things that I need to get in order before that happens, so I’m taking a break. They will return.. Oh yes. And I may drop the occasional one in there during the break, but for the most part they’re going to be gone for a month.
You’ll just have to make fun of Fearless Leader on your own.”
-Skippy


“If thou dost love life, then do not squander time... for that is the stuff life is made of.”
-Benjamin Franklin

“Learning how to operate a soul figures to take time.”
-Timothy Leary

“To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.”
-Emily Dickenson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats