.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Obscenity


“The heck with it.. I’m tired this morning, and can’t really find any new things to get offended about (just the same-old, same-old civilian murders, American soldier deaths, governmental deception and Fearless Leader). Let’s talk about obscenity, and, since I’m feeling especially lazy, let’s just let Senator Bulworth do the heavy lifting on this one..”
-Skippy

“Obscenity? The rich is getting richer and richer and richer while the middle class is getting more poor
Making billions and billions and billions of bucks
well my friend if you weren't already rich at the start well that situation just sucks
cause the richest mother f**ker in five of us is getting ninety f**kin eight percent of it
and every other motherf**ker in the world is left to wonder where the f**k we went with it
Obscenity?
I'm a Senator
I gotta raise $10,000 a day every day I'm in Washington
I ain't getting it in South Central
I'm gettin it in Beverly Hills
So I'm votin from them in the Senate the way they want me too
and-and-and I'm sending them my bills
But we got babies in South Central dying as young as they do in Peru
We got public schools that are nightmares
We got a Congress that ain't got a clue
We got kids with submachine guns
We got militias throwing bombs
We got Bill just gettin all weepy
We got Newt blaming teenage moms
We got factories closing down
Where the hell did all the good jobs go? Well, I'll tell you where they went
My contributors make more profits makin, makin, makin, Hirin' kids in Mexico
Oh a brother can work in fast food
If he can't invent computer games
But what we used to call America
That's going down the drains
How's a young man gonna meet his financial responsibilities workin and motherf**kin Burger King? He ain't! And please don't even start with that school s**t
There aint no education going on up in that motherf**ker
Obscenity? We got a million brothers in prison
I mean, the walls are really rockin
But you can bet your ass they'd all be out
If they could pay for Johnny Cochran
The constitution is supposed to give them an equal chance
Well, that ain't gonna happen for sure
Ain't it time to take a little from the rich motherf**ker and give a little to the poor? I mean, those boys over there on the monitor
they want a government smaller and weak
but they be speakin for the richest 20 percent when they pretend they're defendin the meek
Now, s**t, f**k, c**ksucker, that's the real obscenity
Black folks livin with every day
Trying to believe a mothef**kin word Democrats and Republicans say
Obscenity? I'm Jay Billington Bulworth And I've come to say
The Democratic party's got some s**t to pay
It's gonna pay it in the ghetto
It's gonna pay it in the-“
-Senator Jay Bulworth, Bulworth

“The irony of needing to sent this with the real words made into *** is not lost on me.”
-Skippy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats