.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quotes of the Morning: Vacation All I Ever Wanted

“A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone.”
-GoGos, “Vacation”


“Ok.. I’m not going to be alone (I will be joined by the lovely and talented Mrs. Skippy), but I will be going on vacation as we head off to see the largest hole in the ground that America has to offer, the so-called ‘Grand Canyon’. The Quotes of the Morning shall return on February 19. Hopefully by the time that I return we’ll have this unfortunate ‘Iraq’ problem behind us and we will live in peace and harmony with all of God’s (or Goddess’s) creations (hey, who am I to imagine whether an infinite ethereal being who creates Universes as a hobby has a phallus or not? We’re talking about celestial mechanics, not ‘The Crying Game’). In the meantime I leave you with the words of wisdom of our Fearless Leader.”
-Skippy


“It's a good sign that there's a sense of concern and anxiety.”
-George ‘Dubya’ Bush, February 5, 2007

“So, while I am gone, keep your head in the sand and keep reaching for the stars..”
-Skippy


“Follow your dreams. You can make a difference. Beefcake.”
-Eric Cartman

“Don’t dream it.. Be it.”
-Frank N. Furter


“See, I have a different philosophy. I'm a compassionate conservative. I think government ought to help people realize their dreams, not tell them how to live their lives.”
-George ‘Dubya’ Bush, October 12, 2004

“Do as I say and not as I did.”
-George ‘Dubya’ Bush, August 5, 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats