.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: My Precious

"My birthday-present! It came to me on my birthday, my precious."
-Gollum

“A few more in celebration of Mrs. Skippy’s birthday.”
-Skippy


"When Mr. Bilbo Baggins of Bag End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventy-first birthday with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk and excitement in Hobbiton."
-J.R.R. Tolkien

"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age."
-Robert Frost

"There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval."
-George Santayana

"My aunt gave me a walkie-talkie for my birthday. She says if I'm good, she'll give me the other one next year."
-Steven Wright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats