.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Quotes of the Morning


“There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.”
-Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Odyssey

“Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.”
-David McCullough

“It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you put in the hours.”
-Sam Ewing

“If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.”
-Dale Carnegie

“...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work.”
-John Ruskin

“When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.' “
-Steven Wright

“All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.”
-Aristotle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats