.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Quotes of the Morning


“Just because sometimes you need some Dogbert in your life..”
-Skippy

"I'll cure your shyness by putting nude photos of you on the internet."
-Dogbert

“Though that one was specifically for Jeff Gannon.”
-Skippy


"Reality is always controlled by the people who are most insane."
-Dogbert

"According to my online database, our product isn't compatible with your computer. It's also incompatible with all other computers and all other software including our own. And those red blotches on your hands - That's because our box is made of poison ivy."
-Dogbert

"One way to look at your problem is that nobody likes your products. But I don't know how to fix that. So I recommend forming internal business units to bicker with each other."
-Dogbert

"I can give you excellent advice for $50,000 per month. If budget is a problem, I also offer bad advice for the low price of $45,000 per month."
-Dogbert

"Although your company is highly profitable, I wouldn't be much of a consultant if I didn't recommend changes."
-Dogbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats