.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Quotes o' the Mornin'

“Some reprints from a few years ago. Enjoy.”
-Skippy


“The Irish are a fair people - they never speak well of one another.”
-Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

“God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.”
-Ed McMahon

“An Irishman is the only man in the world who will step over the bodies of a dozen naked women to get to a bottle of stout.”
-Anonymous

“I showed my appreciation of my native land in the usual Irish way by getting out of it as soon as I possibly could.”
-George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

“May all who love the Lord, love you and those who don't love you, may the Lord give them a limp so you can see them coming.”
-Irish Blessing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats