.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Four Color Politics

Mainly the Quotes of the Morning, with occasional Other Crap.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Quotes of the Morning: And Talk About the Weather


"And now for something completely different."
-Monty Python

"I wanted to be with you alone
And talk about the weather"
-Tears for Fears, "Head Over Heals"

“Time for a cool change
I know that it's time for a cool change
Now that my life is so prearranged
I know that it's time for a cool change”
-Little River Band, "Cool Change"

"Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind"
-Seals and Crofts, "Summer Breeze"

"Summer's here
I'm for that
Got my rubber sandals
Got my straw hat
Got my cold beer
I'm just glad that I'm here

Summer's here
That suits me fine
It may rain today
But I don't mind
It's my favorite time of the year
And I'm glad that I'm here"
-James Taylor, "Summer's Here"

"And all over the world
Strangers talk only about the weather.
All over the world
It's the same
It's the same
It's the same."
-Tom Waits, "Strange Weather"

"Everywhere you go always take the weather with you"
-Crowded House, "Weather with You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats